Sunday, March 24, 2013

I HATE YOU!! #3



WHAT IS THIS?
Mobile Broadband SIM Card; Instanet from Celcom

WHY DO I HATE IT?
IT DOESN'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING!!

THE RAGE!!
WTF IS THIS SHIT??!
I can't even begin!
It doesn't do anything! There is no download, no upload; NOTHING!!
I bought the card for RM12.50, and subscribed to its monthly plan at RM50.00, with 1.5GB data quota, and speed up to 1.5Mbps...
But what I got all the time was just zero connection!!

When I bought this, I used it first time in Cherating. So I thought, okay, I'm living in the jungle can't blame the  coverage. So I've kept the pack away.

Last January, when I've moved to PJ, I tried it again, with full of hope, hoping that it'd work, but it didn't!!
I, again, subscribed to its 30-days plan, just so I can be annoyed by the fact that I was not able to load even a simple page!!

I tried when everyone else were out at work, I tried it in the middle of the night, it just DIDN'T FUCKING WORK!! IT'S IRRITATIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!
What the hell is you sorry excuse, CELCOM??!!
Don't give me lame excuses such as, "Oh, there are too many users at the area, so you have to share the bandwidth with them," FUCK YOU!! What do you call it BROADBAND for?!

I didn't pay to share the bandwidth with everyone to the point where I get zero speed!!

I can live with, at least 256Kbps, considering that your sorry excuse of so-called mobile internet is so pathetic and soooo stupid, but I didn't even get that at any given time during the whole 30 days!!!

So what Celcom did was just that they took my RM112.50, and gave me nothing in return!!

Whoever that came up with this idiotic idea to create Instanet, MAY YOU ROT AT THE BOTTOM OF SOME NASTY SEWER, AND BE EATEN BY RATS WITH BLUNT TEETH!!!