Friday, March 22, 2013

I HATE YOU!! #1


WHAT IS THIS?
The bottom of a glass.

WHY DO I HATE IT?
Because it's fucking dirty!!!!!!!!!


THE RAGE!!
This was when I was at a restaurant in Cherating; last year, actually. Ordered a glass of three-layered-tea, and this came. the tea was, indeed, layered. But, why the hell is there also a layer of of moss-like thing under the glass?!?!
DON'T TELL ME YOU GUYS ARE TOO CHEAP TO BUY DISH-WASHING PASTE, OR JUST TOO DAMN LAZY TO WASH YOUR GLASSES AND PLATES AND CUPS PROPERLY?!

You've got tonnes of customers, and I'm like a regular there, and you guys can't even serve me in a piece of clean glass?! Seriously?!

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD??!!

I really hate being served in dirty, stainy wears. People who run restaurants and eateries like this are, well, human beings too! So, how do feel like when you are served with a dirty glass instead??

Look at the stain again! This results from NOT washing the glass properly for COUNTLESS times!

So, God knows, if I've just the the oral bacteria from COUNTLESS mouths!!

HOW THE HELL COULD YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SERVE THIS TO CUSTOMERS?!!

HOW DO THEY EVEN PASS SANITARY TESTS?!

I can understand if something that goes wrong is unintentional, but this is drop-dead straight away DISHONESTY!!

 RRAAAGGEEE!!!!!!!!




p/s: Mike, you know this place. We used to go there after duty for their unforgettable telur bungkus.