Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Broken Doll.

I promised myself to never get hurt again.

I promised myself to never cry like an idiot again.

I promise myself a lot of things.

Most of all, I promise not to fall again.


I failed to keep my promises.

Do I have anyone to blame? I can blame all the people that I want to, but I shouldn't.

Because I'm not a doll. I'm a living, breathing, thinking creature.


Why do people get hurt?

Or worse, why do we hurt ourselves?

Don't ask, "what did I do to deserve this?"

Rather, ask, "why did I let this happen to me?"


Being naive is never an excuse for what is not meant to be.

Being simple is never an excuse for what is not meant to be.


There are broken things that can be fixed.

A heart that is broken again and again, can't be fixed again and again. Because it exhausts.


My tears worth nothing compared to a lunchtime.

I've got nobody to blame but my own stupidity.

My stupidity in believing in false hopes, false promises, and false dreams.

My stupidity in believing stupidity itself.






p/s : If I was living in the 16th century and I wrote this in French or Italian, people would be building a tomb for my grave today, and students would be cracking their brains to figure me out to answer exams... I assume. :)