Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lost Your Pen?

I clean my room once a week on my day-offs!

I now have a camera!

I'm obsessed with my camera, so I'm taking shots of random (most of the time, useless) objects because I'm a completely normal human being!

So while rearranging the stuffs in my wardrobe last Tuesday...


... I found this pink bag that has... 



...TONNES AND TONNES OF STATIONERY ITEMS IN IT!! I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY COME FROM!!

Anyway...



...there's a bunch of black-ink pens...





...and blue-ink pens in it...




...and some of these highlighters are back from my first year in the uni.




I have lots of souvenir pen, but this is mah favourite! Sharina gave it to me, and it doubles as a bottle's opener.  I never use this baby. I just keep it for my eyes to see. :3




More souvenir pens. These are from Schlumberger/Geoservices. Their crews always get dropped into the hotel, and one time, one guy just opened his bag to take out his passport, and put all of these pen on the counter.
Well, makes a nice collection. :3





Successfully classed them into their own categories.
I have crayons, even.


So, anybody whose pen is missing??





*Disclaimer. I AM NOT SO MUCH OF AN IDIOTIC SHALLOW BLONDE WHO WOULD THINK THAT POSTING PICTURES OF HER STATIONERY ITEMS ARE SO  FUN TO SEE! I WAS JUST TEST-DRIVING MY NEW CAMERA~~ :3