Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Well, well...



I'm back, bitches. Missed meh?


I'm defined, redefined, and refined.


Swindling doesn't work on me no more. I see in clear cuts.


I'm a stubborn pig.


My mouth can be damn, damn foul.


I can mess up your head really bad that you'll pray that I'll drop and die.


My sixth sense is raw, fueled by my will. A side-effect of an old... case.


Short-fused; not very smart of me. Sanity exists not in my dictionary.


WELL...


Enough of self-praising sentences!
Took me a damn long while to get the access to my account back!
Good luck may be infectious, and whoever that person who passed it to me, THANK YOU!!


Oh my, oh my. It's been almost a year since the last time that I blogged. I've missed it, I admit. Not that I didn't want to, it was just that I couldn't. Somehow (which the story shall remain in my head), I just lost my access to all of my accounts. Google, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc...


I'm neither a geek nor a smartass, so it took me almost two months to recover back everything.
I could have just started back with a new blogger account, but that will take the bug out of the blogging; it's just no fun to open up a new book when the last one is still unfinished.


I've got tonnes of garbage to rant and rage about in my head, but let's just take one day at a time, shall we? :)