Tuesday, January 25, 2011

MAH BABEYH!!

I FINALLY GOT MY LAPTOP BACK!!!!!

I'm glad that I made it through alive. :p

After two weeks of waiting and waiting and waitiiiinnngggg........ my baby is back in mommy's arms. :')

I can't believe it. Two fucking weeks just to change one chip?! I wonder what the hell were they doing. Either way, it should have not taken that long. I terrorized the shop once in every two or three days. The last time I was there, I was pretty pissed off and disappointed, and made it clear to them. So when I walked in earlier this morning...

...the girl at the counter gave me a "pity meh! (but I hate you!)" smile...

...and the techie guy took one step backward when he saw me...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

PADAN MUKA LU LAH~!

But, whatever. I got mine back. Somehow the screen looks clearer than before. So I dunno. I don't care~